Looking for a sharepoint resume?
[Click here to directly go to the complete sharepoint resume sample]
Here is the guide to show you how to draw a recruiter's attention and get shortlisted for your target sharepoint developer job?
The answer is simple!
You can make your sharepoint resume stand out amongst other resumes by making it job-worthy and recruiter-friendly. Keep in mind that there are other professionals who will be competing with you to land your target job profile, so put your best foot in.
Your goal here is to outshine them and prove to recruiters that you are the perfect candidate. How do you achieve this? Here's how:
By effectively communicating your expertise and skills via a stellar sharepoint resume. And in this blog, we will teach you the A-Z of resume perfection!
Before we begin, here is the summary of our Sharepoint Resume 2023 Blog:
- Provide your contact details and location in your sharepoint administrator resume for the recruiters to get in touch with you for any official purpose.
- Exhibit your sharepoint skills on resume to communicate your potential and functional skill sets to the recruiters.
- Curate a perfect summary to give an effective overview of your sharepoint experience resume skills.
As you read on, you will find section-wise sharepoint resume examples illustrating what each section of your perfect resume should look like!
Moving on, here's what you can do to write an impeccable sharepoint resume:
- Follow the three stages of sharepoint resume writing
- Use relevant sections to organize your sharepoint resume
- Optimize the header section of your sharepoint resume
- Exhibit your work history in the professional experience section of your sharepoint resume
- Mention your educational background details in your sharepoint resume
- Present your sharepoint skills resume effectively on a separate section
- Include a suitable overview of your sharepoint resume
Here is a list of all the content you will find the blog:
Follow the three stages of sharepoint resume writing
The three stages of writing the perfect sharepoint project manager resume are:
- Stage 1: Master Sharepoint Resume
- Stage 2: First Draft of Sharepoint Resume
- Stage 3: Final Draft of Sharepoint Resume
Master Sharepoint Resume: Before you start drafting your sharepoint resume, create a master folder, and list all your particulars and information in a single place.
This will allow you to have easy access to all the details you need to curate in your sharepoint architect resume without any hassle.
It can help you save time and allow you to frame only those points that are important and avoid those points that are not worth mentioning in your sharepoint developer resume.
Your master folder should be updated periodically with all your career advancements so that you can use it in the future updates of your sharepoint admin resume.
First Draft of Sharepoint Resume: After preparing your master folder you can start framing the following sections in your first draft of sharepoint resume:
- Personal Information
- Profile Title
- Professional Experience
- Certifications (if any)
- Awards & Recognition (if any)
- Additional Information (if any)
Final Draft of Sharepoint Resume: Finally, you need to curate the following two sections in your sharepoint developer resume;
Summary/Objective: Write a suitable overview of your resume in the end to give the recruiters an insight into your resume. Work on this section in the end so that you can pick the most important highlights of your career from the work experience section and the skills section.
Key skills: Frame this section as the last second step. Pick your core skills from the work experience section and align them on a separate skills section. This can make the recruiters easily recognize your professional skills.
Every stage of resume writing can help you enhance your sharepoint administrator resume and bring out your potential in the best light.
Sharepoint Sample Resume
Refer to our sharepoint resume sample to understand what an ideal job-winning resume should look like:
- Software: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019, Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017/2019, Nintex, CorasWorks, Microsoft Excel
- Platforms & Programming Languages: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019, R, Python, .Net, VBA
- Data Visualization Tool: Dundas
- Leading a SharePoint team of 10 to develop and implement custom solutions by deploying SharePoint
- Driving customer design, User Interface (UI), overall site experience and branding while developing the SharePoint solution
- Supporting 10 senior SharePoint developers in requirements including SharePoint design, development, architecture, etc.
- Rendering assistance with SharePoint and Ninetex workflows, migration, SharePoint Performance Point, Excel services, etc.
- Liaising with the Program Manager and 6+ clients to meet contract requirements
- Building sound technical solutions to fulfill user requirements and assisting in developing related training materials
- Coordinating with the non-technical staff of 60+ professionals to translate business requirements into a strategic approach
- Interpreting business requirements into technical solutions by deploying the appropriate and applicable SharePoint
- Overseeing all SharePoint development projects to ensure consistency and quality delivery across the client portfolio
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact between the clients and the team for executing & delivering all SharePoint projects
- Constituted, designed, and developed a web presence to support strategic communications, including a central website
- Created, maintained, and updated the content of 3 websites including bulletins, informational materials, etc.
- Liaised with 10 government organizations by participating in envisioning and providing SharePoint administrative support
- Supported day-to-day operations and administration of a large IT directorate's 10 internal and external websites
- Drafted and managed 10 monthly documents for the Director while providing web design support
- Produced 20+ training and supporting documents for users
- Interacted directly with the client to evaluate how business management requirements will impact the systems
- Participated in requirements gathering to identify user requirements and support the design, test, and integration phases
- Designed software applications by deploying an Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed 2 software by utilizing R, Python, .Net and other languages including VBA
- SharePoint 2016 Workload Optimization | Microsoft | Jan '20
- Office 365 Core On-boarding for SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios | Microsoft | Jul '18
- Languages: English (Native), Spanish (Interactive) and Catalan (Fluent)
Every segment of a resume is created with the utmost professional approach to highlight your professional skills and experience.
And the sharepoint resume download is easy and simple! So go ahead and visit our Online resume Builder today!
Use relevant sections to organize your sharepoint resume
Your senior sharepoint developer resume should include all the standard sections illustrated in the given infographic at all times:
Also, make sure to include the following optional sections as deemed necessary in your job application:
- Certifications (if any)
- Awards & Recognition (if any)
- Additional Information (if any)
Every section in a resume should effectively communicate your details to the recruiters that can help them.
Optimize the header section of your sharepoint resume
A resume header determines to whom the resume belongs to and helps the recruiters keep an easy track on every resume.
There are simple ways to write the resume header but you need to make sure that they are implemented without any mistakes.
The following points can help you frame the perfect resume header:
- Avoid writing CV or Resume
- Write it at the topmost part of your resume.
- Write it as the largest text size.
- Use 16-20 font size.
- Leave a space between your first name and last name.
The perfect resume header gives your sharepoint architect resume its unique identity so make sure to frame it effectively.
Look at the given sharepoint resume sample illustrating the ideal resume header:
This snapshot has been taken from our sharepoint developer resume made from Hiration’s Online Resume Builder.
Sharepoint Resume: Personal Information
The whole point of writing a resume is not just to communicate your skills and experience.
You also need to provide some important information and details that can help the recruiters reach out to you in case of any likely shortlist.
The following details should be included in your personal information section:
- Updated Contact Number
- Professional Email Address
- Current Location
Hiration Pro Tip: Providing the link to your online profile is also a good option to allow the recruiters to have a glimpse of your professional online activities. They can also communicate or connect with you for official purposes. Example: Linkedin
Updated Contact Number: Provide your active contact number so that you do not miss out on any calls from the recruiters.
Keep in mind that some recruiters may want or need to interview you over the phone or simply confirm with you before scheduling any meetings or face to face interviews.
Professional Email Address: Give your official email address as it is a convenient means of communication in this day and age of technology.
Make sure that your email address has your real name because having fake names in your email ID can make the recruiters picture you as an unprofessional applicant.
Remember that you should maintain a professional approach at all times.
Current Location: There is a reason why you should include your current location in your resume. It can help the recruiters to determine if you are willing to work abroad.
Write your city and state if you are looking for a job in your own country else write the state and country of your residence if you are looking for a job outside the country.
Avoid unnecessary details like your street number, locality name, house number, etc. as they are not required by the recruiters.
Read Hiration's Guide to contact information on a resume to learn more about this section to curate it perfectly.
An ideal personal information section should look like the one showcased in our senior sharepoint developer sample resume:
Our Online Resume Builder can help you curate the perfect job-winning resume without any hassle.
Sharepoint Resume: Profile Title
To apply for a specific job profile you need to be qualified for the particular job profile.
Likewise, to apply for a sharepoint job profile you need to be a qualified sharepoint professional.
And to validate yourself as a suitable applicant for the sharepoint job profile you need to mention the level of your professional status in your sharepoint admin resume.
The profile title represents your latest designation, the functional industry you are associated with, and the level of your professional seniority.
The following two basic guidelines can help you frame the perfect profile title in your sharepoint architect resume:
- It should be the second-largest text in your resume after the resume header.
- It should be written in the ideal font range of 14-16 points.
Never make the mistake of exaggerating your profile title as it will be considered as lying on the resume and the recruiters may reject your sharepoint resume for freshers.
Be honest with where you professionally stand so that you do not face any hiccups in your job application.
Refer to the given sharepoint developer sample resume illustrating an ideal profile title:
Our AI-powered Resume Review Service can give your sharepoint developer resume an in-depth and constructive analysis within minutes of uploading it on our online resume builder!
Exhibit your work history in the professional experience section of your sharepoint resume
The professional experience section of your senior sharepoint developer resume plays an important role in introducing you as a suitable applicant to the recruiters.
Hence you need to make sure that it is fabricated effectively to communicate your work history to the recruiter sand raise your chances of being shortlisted for the targeted job profile.
The five resume tips highlighted in the below-given infographic can help you curate the perfect professional experience section on a sharepoint experience resume.
- Frame one-liners: You need to make sure that everything you note down in your professional experience section is clear to read.
And to achieve that you need to use bullet points and frame every sentence in one-liners that are crisp and easy to understand.
- Use power verbs: Give positive meaning to your one-liners by starting every point with a suitable power verb.
Using power verbs can help you avoid the usage of repetitive words and help you emphasize the works that you were professionally involved in a broader sense.
- Provide achievement figure: Every recruiter wants to get straight to the point of where you stand as a professional so make sure to provide your achievement figures.
By doing so you can give the recruiters an idea of what you can contribute towards the next targeted organization and raise your chances of being shortlisted as the perfect applicant.
- Create unique buckets: Your framed points need to be organized effectively and the best way to do so is by creating unique buckets to list all the similar points under the relevant headings.
You can not only organize your points but make it easier for the recruiters to read and comprehend every one-liner that you curate in your professional experience section.
- Bold the main points: In every one-liner, you can pick the most effective word or phrase and bold them.
This can help the recruiters recognize your active involvement as a professional and analyze your roles and responsibilities during the hiring process.
All the mentioned tips should be incorporated effectively while framing your work history in your resume to make sure that the recruiters can easily recognize you as a suitable applicant.
Sharepoint Resume Sample for Professional Experience
[Back to Table of Content]
Learn more about this section on Hiration's guide on how to compose the work experience in your resume.
Refer to the given sharepoint resume sample showcasing what the professional experience section should ideally look like:
Hiration's Resume Review Service is free so make sure to upload your sharepoint developer resume on our online resume builder and get your existing resumes reviewed by our professionals:
Mention your educational background details in your sharepoint resume
You need to provide your educational background details in your sharepoint admin resume to make the recruiters recognize you as an educated applicant.
Your academic achievements can add value to the professional experience that you possess. So make sure to mention the details of your scholastic background in your resume.
The following details of your educational background should be included in the education section of your sharepoint business analyst resume:
- Name of your school/university.
- Name of the courses you have pursued.
- The location of your school/university.
- Your enrollment and graduation dates in the month & year format.
Go through Hiration's guide on how to list education on a resume and learn how to curate this section with perfection.
Here is a sharepoint developer sample resume displaying an ideal education section on a resume:
Sharepoint Resume: Additional Information
To make an impression on the recruiters you need to be a step ahead of every other applicant.
In case you speak or write more than one language make sure to mention the same in your sharepoint administrator resume to get some additional credits from the recruiters during your job application.
You can add any productive hobby that you practice as it can help you exhibit your extracurricular activities that can have a positive impact on the recruiters.
The senior sharepoint developer sample resume illustrating the Additional Information section given below can help you understand what an ideal Additional Information section on a resume looks like:
Click on our Online Resume Builder and make use of all the amazing features that can help your resume stand out in a sea of resumes.
Present your sharepoint skills resume effectively on a separate section
The key skills section is where you can frame all your professional skills that have been justified in your professional experience section.
Your skills should be relevant to the targeted job profile and also help in making your sharepoint business analyst resume ATS-friendly.
The ATS (Applicant Tracking System) filters those resumes that do not contain suitable keywords and helps the recruiters pick only those resumes that get past the ATS.
Use the suitable keywords in your skills section to make your sharepoint developer resume get past the ATS and also make the recruiters to easily recognize the skills that you possess.
Create two separate skills section to highlight your functional and technical skills and make sure that they are crisp and clear without any phrase or phrases.
Hiration's guide skills on a resume can give provide you with more information on how to create this section effectively.
Look at the sharepoint resume sample highlighting the sharepoint skills on resume effectively:
Include a suitable overview of your sharepoint resume
One thing you cannot miss out in a resume is giving an insight into your resume to the recruiters through a suitable sharepoint resume summary or sharepoint resume objective.
Sharepoint Resume Summary
Here is a list of what you should do to write your sharepoint resume summary:
- Work on this segment after every other section of your resume is done to save you the trouble of editing this over and over again.
- Pick the highlights of your career from the professional experience section and include them in your resume summary.
- Try to limit your resume summary in 3-4 lines.
- Include a resume summary if you have more than 3 years of professional work experience.
Read our resume summary guide to learn how to write the perfect sharepoint resume summary.
Attached below is a sharepoint resume sample showcasing what an ideal resume summary should contain:
Sharepoint Resume Objective
You should write a sharepoint resume objective when:
- You have no zero work experience.
- You have your work experience is below 3 years.
- You are a fresh graduate writing an entry-level sharepoint resume for freshers.
Keep your focus on what you can contribute towards an organization and not what it can provide you with.
Avoid listing all the things that you expect your nest organization to provide you with but mention the value you are capable of contributing towards its growth.
The role of your sharepoint resume objective is to advertise your skills as a professional and to convince the recruiter that you are the right candidate for the targeted job profile.
Learn more about this section by going through Hiratiopn's guide on resume objectives.
Visit Hiration's Online Resume Builder and curate the perfect sharepoint project manager resume.
Resume Review Service
Get your existing resume reviewed by our professional resume experts at Hiration.
Your resume will be reviewed in compliance with the parameters listed below:
- Compliance with industry norms
- Content Relevance
- Recruiter Friendliness
- Design Compatibility
- Conversion Scope
- ATS Compliance
- Global Compatibility
- Performance Assessment
- Resume Formatting (font, margins, the order of sections, etc.)
Online Resume Builder
Here is a list of the resources that come with Hiration's Online Resume Builder:
- Option to save unlimited resumes
- Intuitive next text suggestion
- Auto bold feature
- 25+ resume designs
- LIVE resume score
- JD-resume matcher
- Full rich-text editor
- Unlimited PDF downloads
- 100+ pre-filled resume templates
- 1-click design change
- A sharable link
- LIVE resume editor
- Use the topmost part of your resume as the resume header by writing your name.
- Avoid unnecessary details in your resume at all times. Refer to the guidelines before framing any particular or details.
- Create a separate skills section to endorse your functional and technical skills in your resume.
- Frame your work history in one-liner points and list them under suitable headings.
- Write the achievement figures to quantify your contributions to an organization.
- Conclude your resume with a suitable sharepoint resume summary.
Now that we have reached the end of this blog, make use of all the sharepoint resume examples and sharepoint resume samples that we have provided in this blog as it can help you in writing a great resume.
Go to Hiration resume builder and create a professional resume for yourself. Additionally, reach out to us at email@example.com and you can get 24/7 professional assistance with all your job & career-related queries.