Can you get work from home jobs with no experience?
Since the onset of the pandemic, work culture around the world has taken a shift to a remote setting, opening doors to many work from home job opportunities.
And for those who love working in their pajamas and avoiding obligatory small talk in an office setting, this scenario has been a blessing in disguise.
If you are a fresh graduate seeking entry-level work from home jobs with no experience, this is a perfect time to send out those applications.
All you need to do is arm yourself with the right information and know where to look.
Read on to explore your work from home job options and get answers to related questions like the following:
- What are work from home jobs?
- Which are the best work from home jobs with no experience?
- What are some of the highest paying work from home jobs with no experience?
- What companies are 100% work from home?
Remote Work From Home Jobs with No Experience
Work from home jobs, also known as remote jobs, telecommuting jobs, or home-based jobs all define work that is done from an unconventional setting, i.e. your home as opposed to an office.
However, some work-from-home jobs require candidates to be located in a certain time zone, state, or country to avoid legal and tax-related issues and professional licensing.
Depending on the employer’s criteria, there are different levels to work from home jobs, like the following:
- Fully Remote: These roles allow professionals to work 100% remotely with no specification for a location or in-office time.
- Partially Remote: Some jobs require employees to work from an office for a couple of days a week and remotely on other days.
- Optional Work from Home: These jobs offer employees the choice of either working remotely or from an office or both.
While most careers are well suited to remote working, some positions in industries like retail, hospitality, and healthcare can never go remote due to their job requirements.
Best Work From Home Jobs with No Experience
For your reference, given below are some of the best work from home jobs that don’t require you to have any experience:
Data Entry Clerk
Data entry clerks are responsible for gathering information from printed documents, spreadsheets, and other sources and compiling them in a database for clients.
They are also tasked with varying data by comparing it to other sources and creating accurate spreadsheets with a large number of figures.
Most employers hire candidates with a high school diploma or GED, while experience is not a mandatory requirement.
The average salary of data entry clerks in the US is $34,423 per annum.
Paid Survey Jobs
Since collecting customer data and preferences are key elements of market research, many companies pay people to complete surveys and provide their general opinion on an array of topics.
If you don’t mind filling out long forms, you can find legitimate paid survey jobs online with no experience or educational requirements.
Some of the best sites that offer these roles are Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Survey Junkie.
However, survey jobs are meant to be taken up as more of a side hustle than a full-time job as the average income you can make doing this work is $5 to $300 per month.
Graphic designers create and develop visuals that are used for branding, marketing, and promotional purposes by businesses and individual clients.
Although some employers will hire candidates with no experience, having familiarity with using design tools and software is a mandatory requirement.
You can either choose to work full time on a salary basis with a particular company or work independently with different clients by freelancing.
Graphic designers make a median salary of $46,369 per annum in the US.
If you have a natural flair for writing, you can land online jobs as a writer and choose a specific niche, like copywriting, blogging, technical writing, etc. or do it all.
While some employers look for experienced candidates, you can also find ample entry-level online writing jobs.
And similar to graphic designers, you can choose to work for a specific employer or freelance.
Writers make an average salary of $56,986 per year in the US.
Customer Service Representative
The primary duty of a customer service representative or CSR includes answering incoming customer calls and resolving their queries about the company’s products and services.
Since the interaction is done virtually, the work of a CSR can easily be executed from home.
However, depending on the employer, the working hours might be rigid and you must be prepared to deal with some angry customers.
The median annual salary of a customer service representative in the US is $35,830.
If you have native-level fluency in English, you can work as an online English tutor for individual clients or with online institutions.
And since some employers prefer candidates with a teaching certification and a TESOL or TEFL certificate, you can take online courses and get certified.
Doing so will also increase your pay scale and open doors to more opportunities.
English tutors make an average salary of $52,353 per annum.
High Paying Work From Home Jobs with No Experience
Listed below are some of the legitimate work from home jobs with no experience that pays well:
|Mock Juror||Travel Agent|
|Science Tutor||Social Media Specialist|
|Community Manager||Software Developer|
|Cloud Architect||Research Engineer|
|Social Media Influencer||Video Editor|
|Marketing Assistant||Background Verification Analyst|
|Recruiting Specialist||UX Designer|
Companies Embracing Permanent Work from Home Culture
Due to the pandemic, companies and businesses all over the world were compelled to go virtual and conduct their operations remotely.
Fast forward to the post-pandemic scenario, some companies are now going back to their traditional office setting while others are embracing the work from home culture.
Given below is a list of companies that have adopted the remote work setting permanently:
- Work from home jobs entail work that is done from an unconventional setting, i.e. your home as opposed to an office.
- Work from home jobs can be partially remote, fully remote, or offered as an option for candidates.
- While most careers are well suited to remote working, some positions in industries like retail, hospitality, and healthcare can never go remote due to their job requirements.
- Data entry clerk, graphic designer, writer, tutor, and customer service representative are some of the work from home jobs that don’t require experience.
- Science tutors, social media specialists, community managers, software developers, virtual assistants, and psychologists are among the highest paying work from home jobs with no experience.
- Among many others, 3M, Airbnb, Aquent, Atlassian, AWeber Communications, and Blackbaud are companies that have adapted to the remote work setting permanently.
If you need expert guidance to land work from home jobs with no experience, visit Hiartion’s Career Activator Platform with 24x7 chat support.