With an average annual salary of $109,659and ranking as one of the top 10 list of America’s best jobs, the job profile of a product manager is highly lucrative and promising.
Amongst the various types of product managers specializing in different backgrounds, two of the most common product managers belong to the technical and product background.
However, to land a job as a product manager, having relevant experience and the right skill set is not enough. You also need to be able to effectively showcase your potential on your resume.
The technical product manager resume highlights technical expertise and experience that showcases your potential to bridge complex product development processes with business objectives.
Meanwhile, resumes for product managers with product background emphasizes your experience in driving product strategies and customer experiences.
Read on to see two brilliant product manager resume samples from technical and product backgrounds.
Product Manager Resume Sample for US - Technical Background
- Completed a 16-week Carrer Accelerator program with a focus on tech product psychology, teardown, and management
- Assisted in listing out detailed requirements for a PRD to improve product discoverability for Global Solution's returning users
- Collaborated on a PRD to optimize experiences feature awareness for new Airbnb users and to increase brand awareness
- Created wireframes for new features to increase user engagement and retention for Agoda mobile application
- Served as the primary contact of the Praxair Cloud Platform team for 3+ xPass technologies like Gridgain, Redis, and Kafka
- Designed and developed a Cloud troubleshooting platform to identify specific issues with the company's Cloud infrastructure
- Resolved user problems by gathering diagnostic information and improved developer experience for 2k developers
- Monitored and tested network performance to compile statistics and report findings to management on a weekly basis
- Developed 5+ applications to record employee information for 50k+ staff members by streamlining data into multiple platforms
- Formulated 6+ automation initiatives by building use cases from scratch to automate reports and infrastructural gaps
- Designed and built databases and APIs for the company's onboarding platform to streamline the hiring process
- Formulated a hypothesis to do an RCA by gathering data and identifying precise pain points faced by the users | Sep '21
- Created wireframes for the prioritized solutions and defined metrics to define success as part of a college project | Mar '19
- Assisted in designing a slack bot to automate job operations by integrating Control-M functions and reduced time to process large job batches by 50%
- Conducted 10+ customer interviews to identify and resolve interface issues and prepare personalized demos for clients
- GPA: 4.5
- Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner (ACPMPO) Certification | Coursera | Feb '22
- Google Analytics Training | Udemy | Sep '22