Product management is a highly competitive field in the US job market, and a standout resume is the need of the hour to land your dream job.
As a consultant, transitioning into product management can be a daunting task, as it requires highlighting your transferable skills and demonstrating your ability to deliver business outcomes.
In this article, we will provide you with a product manager resume template for consultants to help you with your resume writing.
Our resume template has been curated by experts in the field and is optimized to showcase relevant skills and experience effectively.
Whether you are an experienced consultant looking to transition into product management or a product manager specializing in consulting, our template will help you craft a winning resume highlighting your transferable skills and business impact.
Also read: What does a product manager do?
Product Management Resume Template for Consulting in the US
- FinTech - Payment Gateway Models & Strategies Certification | Udemy
- Provided strategic advisory services to 30+ clients leading to 90% client satisfaction
- Innovated and executed 20+ improvement programs to bolster the overall performance of the company
- Analyzed the business challenges of 10+ partner companies to offer meaningful solutions to their business needs
- Mentored & trained 10+ consultants in the company's practices
- Oversaw the execution of workstream tasks for 20+ analysts on a daily basis
- Led a team of ~5 consultants to ensure the timely delivery of financial reports
- Identified performance gaps leading to the creation & implementation of 5+ corrective actions
- Developed long-term relationships with clients and acquired ~10 new clients
- Acquired business partnerships with Fortune 500 companies by growing ad revenue for clients by 45%
- Prepared 2 PRDs to prevent fraudulent financial activities on Facebook and content plagiarism on LinkedIn | Oct '18
- Transformed brand names, products, and services to facilitate business opportunities for clients at Talk Finance LLP. | Aug '18
- Formulated & implemented communications programs leading to increased client revenue by 50% at Finserve Co. | Mar '17
- Collaborated with stakeholders on sprint planning, development velocity, and user stories with acceptance criteria
- Assisted with product roadmap by evaluating implementation effort, external dependencies, and user impact
- Conducted 10+ surveys and expert interviews to identify company needs and necessary features to work on ESG models
- GPA: 7.68/10