To land an IT internship in a top organization, you need an impeccable IT Intern Resume.
[Click here to directly go to the complete IT Intern Resume Sample]
To make a breakthrough in the IT industry, landing the right IT Internship matters. After all, it sets the tone for the rest of your career.
So in this blog, we will show you how to write an impeccable resume to help you land the IT internship of your dreams.
Here's a summary of our IT Intern Resume Blog:
- Work on the readability and effectiveness of your resume. Don't use jargon or filler words in your resume that does not demonstrate your expertise.
- Give your contact details to enable a recruiter to get in touch with you.
- Research the hiring guidelines of your country of employment before you work on your resume. Don't put unnecessary details as it will lengthen your resume.
- Write an impeccable IT Intern Resume Objective to present your most illustrious IT skills and expertise. Keep it short and effective.
In addition to this, here are some resume tips that you should implement in your IT Intern Resume to perfect it:
- Customize your resume according to the needs of your target organization
- Use resume sections to organize and present information
- Perfect the header sections: header, personal information, and profile title
- Use an 'internship' section to endorse past internships you may have done
- Present your academic and certification details if any
- Highlight your IT skills using a distinct key skills section
- Conclude your resume with an IT intern resume objective
- Use Hiration's Resume Services
We will now discuss these points in great detail.
Read on to learn what you can do to best leverage the power of your IT Internship Resume. We have given section-wise explanations and IT internship resume samples to learn what you can do to perfect each section.
So let's begin!
Customize Your IT Intern Resume According to the Needs of Each Job
When composing your IT intern resume, make sure that you don't use the same generic resume for each job application. Doing this will dwindle your shortlist chances as you are not addressing the needs of that specific job.
In simple terms, your resume needs to be pitch-perfect and extremely job-targeted. If your resume seems too run-off-the-mill and irrelevant. You won't get the job.
Establishing a connection between your skills and the job through your resume is vital. It helps you show that you are the ideal fit for the job or the internship you are eyeballing.
IT Intern Resume Sample
In this blog, we will help you write an impeccable IT internship resume as perfect as this IT Intern Resume Sample:
- Assisting management in diagnosing system performance problems to increase company's efficiency by 25%
- Performing on-site visits to examine installed systems at new office locations as part of identifying issues and rectify it
- Monitoring application server to identify under performing components and fixing them to increase server uptime by 15%
- Conducting root cause analysis of application server performance via Datadog to enhance overall performance
- Resolving performance issues by deploying patches for applications and operating systems via Microsoft SCCM
- Evaluating software performance issues and merging patches to reduce downtime by 10%
- Developing software test plans, scripts and automation to identify, document and resolve software issues
- Managing bug tracking system and reporting functionality defects to 2 senior developers
- Migrating databases to AWS cloud storage via Rsync to reduce IT overhead costs by 20%
- Monitoring database performances including resource consumption and online/offline status via Amazon Cloudwatch
- Installed software updates as per system requirements into 100+ new machines
- Resolved security issues by upgrading systems and installing security updates as required
- Performed system monitoring to ensure integrity of hardware with server and other major resources
- ITIL 4 Certified Engineer | Axelos | Denver, CO | Sept '19
- Certified Network Associate | Cisco | Denver, CO | Aug '18
- GPA: 3.8/4.0
- Languages: English (Native), Spanish (Interactive) and German (Fluent)