Introducing two undergraduate resume templates that have been specifically designed to highlight your skills and experience in ASL interpretation and Deaf Studies.
These templates are perfect for students or recent graduates who are seeking to apply for roles in this field and want to showcase their academic achievements and practical experience in an engaging and professional manner.
Whether you are applying for internships, entry-level positions, or advanced roles, these templates are the ideal starting point to showcase your skills and experience to prospective employers.
With a clean and modern design, our resume templates will help you stand out from the competition and land your dream job in the field of ASL interpretation and Deaf Studies.
Resume Template - 1
- Grade: A
- Member of the Palomar Poetry Club | Dec '21 - Present
- Member of the Animal Rights Club | Jun '21 - Present
- Course Modules:
- Topics in American Sign Language | American Sign Language I, II, III & IV | American Sign Language (Lab) I, II, III & IV
- Fingerspelling | Awareness of Deaf Culture | Perspectives on Deafness | Interpreting as a Profession
- Interpreting I, II, III & IV | Interpreting (Lab) I, II, III & IV | Specialized Settings of Interpreting
- Assisted guests with hearing impairments during exhibition visit and served as an interpreter between guests and staff
- Suggested measures for troubleshooting issues to remove barriers before, during, or after an interpreting event
- Conducted research about the needs of guests with disabilities to develop & implement strategies for improved accessibility
- Participated in training sessions to enhance knowledge of best practices & techniques for interpreting for guests with varying levels of language proficiency and cultural backgrounds
- Collaborated with the cross-functional teams to deliver excellent services and ensure optimal guest satisfaction
- Maintained system records to ensure accurate and timely documentation of translating and interpreting assignments
- Collaborated with 25+ other interpreters during outreach assignments while undergoing training for ASL language access
- Coordinated with vendors to procure necessary interpreting equipment to ensure seamless interpretation services for guests
- Monitored the performance of interpreting services and ensured compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Volunteer | Live Love Laugh Foundation | Aug '20 - Present
- Paying weekly visits to San Marcos Retirement Home to assist elderly people with their daily routine
- Languages: English, Spanish (Elementary)